From the National Register of Historic Places; Phillips Hardware circa 1920's. Local information indicates that this building believed originally built as a Ford Automobile Agency, was subsequently used as a hardware business and a mule auction center. Ceiling is made of pressed tin. The front facade has a recessed entry and large display windows and double doors. This is one story with basement brick building. Cameron Historic District was accepted into the National Register of Historic Places in 1983. This listing includes the .92 acres off site septic lot on Goodman Street. There is a lovely terraced brick walkway leading down to a brick patio outside the restaurant entrance for additional eating space. Restaurant stove and heating is powered by propane (leased tanks from Hunter Gas). Restaurant and basement area cooled by HVAC. Main level is cooled by multiple window units. 2 small restrooms are located on the main level.